Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!

Well, it is official. I am no longer in my 20's. Sad, huh?? I turned 30 yesterday. I thought I would feel somewhat different, but surprisingly, I don't feel a thing. We had such a fun day!! My sweet husband gave me the sweetest necklace with Ella's name on it and a few charms which included her birthstone. He also gave me a gift certificate to Continental Sewing. As some of you probably don't know, I have started sewing classes. Funny isn't it?? My sweet parents also came over and took me to lunch. Then Tyler and I went out to eat at Tico's last night. It was a fun day with family.

Here is a picture of my beautiful birthday cake Mrs. Donna Poole made for me. She is a long time family friend and really my second mother. Thank you for the beautiful cake.


3 comments:

The Green's said...

I am so sorry I didn't call on your birthday. I was out of town and totally forgot about it. I thought about you Friday night and forgot Sat. morning. I hope you had a good one. Happy 30th.

Christie said...

Happy 30th! I LOVE that cake! It is so cute!

The Marion Family blog said...

Happy 30th bday! That cake is precious! Hope to see you guys soon!
christy