Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Prayer Request!!

I just wanted to ask for all of your prayers for my daddy. He has been having severe abdominal pain the past couple of days and went to the doctor today. They did a CT scan on him where they found several kidney stones. He was sent home to try to pass them. Also, incidentally, on the CT scan, they found a mass to one of his lungs. We aren't sure about the details on this. He is going in the morning to see a pulmonologist and possible get a lung biopsy. I would appreciate you all praying for him. We are all pretty shaken up about this. Thank you so much!!

4 comments:

the Sandbergs said...

we will certainly say a prayer for Mr Robert!!! a benign mass was found on my mom's lung a couple of years ago and she underwent sx to have 2 lobes removed. she is okay now, but it was a little unnerving. so, i know how you feel. keep us posted!

deidre martin booker said...

we definitely will! please keep us posted. and let me know if you need anything!

The Green's said...

Oh Heather I hate to hear this. Please keep me posted and we will definately keep you in our prays.

CristyLynn said...

We'll be praying!