Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lazy Sunday!!

Here are a few pics from this past Sunday. Ella and I went to church and the dress she has on in the first picture was mine when I was a baby. She looked so precious in it. After her nap after church, we all went and got a snow cone and went to the park to swing. This was very eventful!! Since when do they let teenagers hang out on all of the children's playground equipment?? It was so bad, we just had to leave. Thankfully our sweet friends, The Primos, let us come out to their house and use Sophia's swingset.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, just look at you looking so pretty in your Mommy's first Easter frock. She didn't get to wear it because she was in the hospital, but she saw the real "Easter Bunny" in the flesh at the hospital. Just ask her!! You gotta have a swing little girl. Poppa and GranAnn are working on it. Just look at you and Miss Deb! Aren't you two cute redheads smiling so pretty. I can tell she love my Ella lots, but who doesn't! I had a wonderful time with my two girls Monday afternoon and early evening. I was glad to see Daddy too. I kinda like and love him too! I love you Sweet Baby Ella.

Anonymous said...

GranAnn is the anonymous secret person.

Rachel said...

So glad to see the playground and my "Debba" are being used!:) Thanks for keeping them company while I'm not there! Can't wait till we can play together next year....Sophia:)

CristyLynn said...

How fun that Ella could wear your old dress! What a precious memory.
I found you at last from the Nelson's blog. I'm looking forward to watching your sweet little girl grow,even if it is from so far away. Thank you for all you do for our family!