Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

11 Months!!

Here are some recent picutures of Ella. Let me explain the first couple of pics. I was in the bathroom getting dressed for work earlier this week and Ella happened to wake up early so she came in the bathroom with me. I was drying my hair and looked around and couldn't find her anywhere. This is what I finally saw:



Here Ella is in her new carseat that Memommie gave her as an early birthday gift. She was miserable in that infant carrier.



This is Ella's teacher, Miss Dorothy. She has been her teacher ever since we started at Dominicare. This week was promotion week. She moved up to Miss Ethel's class. It was a sad day for all three of us. We love Miss Dorothy!! Thank you for being such a wonderful teacher.



Like my new do???



Bubbles at Bedtime!!!



Eating goldfish for the first time!!



Got Milk!! Ella loves to get into the refrigerator. It is so cute!!



Sorry for the long post, but I just couldn't keep these pics to myself. She is growing so fast. I can't believe she is almost one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ella, you just keep getting more beautiful every day. I can't believe you are ours. You have so much to learn and I know you will enjoy every second of it. I do love the hair-do. Your Mommy had some like that 'cept her hair wasn't as thick and pretty as yours. But, IT was pretty and blonde. I love you so much and I love your Mommy for putting all these pretty pictures of "Our Little Ella," as Elvin Daddy would say on this site. He always asked me everytime he and I talked "How is our Little Heather." He would be one happy Elvin Daddy to see her grow up to be a young lady someday. Gotta go! I love you too Heather and I love Tyler. Mama