Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun times at the Neshoba County Fair!!

I had the privelege of taking Ella to one of my favorite pasttimes this weekend. We went to the Neshoba County Fair. I usually stay the first weekend with my family (we have a cabin there), but this year I opted not to attempt this with a 10 month old. I think I made a smart decision. My sweet parents drove us back and forth from the fair to their house in Newton. We had a blast!! We went Friday night to eat with my family and then we walked around so I could visit all of my friends that I only get to see at the fair. We had a slight set-back on Friday night. Ella developed a horrible cough and we ended up having to see a pediatrician in Union, MS Saturday morning. She diagnosed her with bronchitis. We are on lots of medications and doing nebulizer breathing treatments. So, all in all, it was an eventful weekend. But no bronchitis is going to keep her from the fair. We went back on Saturday and stayed for just a little while. She didn't feel good, but she was a trooper. Here are a few pics from the weekend.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

no, ma'am...she is getting too big too fast. i miss all of yall so much! give miss ella bella some sugar from me. love you....caroline hogan

The Green's said...

WOW Union Hospital. I hate to hear that. I hope she feels better now. I know you had a blast at the fair. May be next year she will get to enjoy it a lot more. Her hair is getting so curly. Thanks to the fair it will make your hair do strange things.

The Marion Family blog said...

Great pics at the fair.She is so precious! We were on the nebulizer a lot this winter. Not fun! Hope she feels better!

the Sandbergs said...

oh she is so cute! i hope she is feeling better! drew has to do breathing treatments every night!! he eventually just learned to love it!! :)
hope to see you soon (with all babies in tow!)

laura said...

Cute pictures! Hope Ella is feeling better. Forrest actually had bronchiolitis about a month ago, and we are the proud owners of a nebulizer for Andrew... fun stuff!!

Anonymous said...

We did have fun at the fair. GranAnn & Poppa got to "show our little Ella" to our friends. wish you hadn't been sick so we could have done more. Guess who has a birthday this Saturday--Shhhh! Mommy. You were so big picking up the ducks. You won two balls!! YEAH! I love you Ella. I love you Mama (Heather). I love you Daddy (Tyler).

Christie said...

Cute pics! I hate we missed the fair this year. We were in Myrtle Beach, maybe we can take Raylin next year. Hope Ella is feeling better.

the Sandbergs said...

happy birthday today!!!! hope you have a great one!!