Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 12, 2008

What A Day!!!

Wow!! Ella has had a big day today. We decided to try out her Bumbo seat this morning before running some errands. She loved it. She looked like such a big girl sitting there. I really think she liked looking around and seeing things from a different view other than flat on her back, in her swing, or in her bouncy seat.



Then tonight, we tried cereal for the first time. I think she did fairly well considering this was our first attempt. She ended up wearing most of it. I don't think she really liked the taste very well. We go to the doctor on Tuesday so I will ask if I can mix it with some fruit so it will be a little sweeter. Also tonight, we put her in big girl pajamas. This means that she wore a two-piece outfit rather than her usual onsie. She also is sleeping for the first time ever without her swaddle blanket. We have swaddled her in her Miracle Blanket, which I believe has saved us, since we first brought her home. I strongly recommend using these with any newborn. We'll see how this goes. I have posted some pics of her first feeding.

Lastly for tonight, I want to thank Aunt Joy for designing my new blog header. She did a wonderful job. I'm going to have to take some classes from her on Photoshop!!



5 comments:

Kimpossible said...

I'm seriously thinking about kidnapping her. Sorry, but I can't stand how cute she is.

Keep the posts coming!

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job with the blog! Ella is growing so fast. I can't wait to come see her soon! Love you guys! :)Aunt Joy

themccann5 said...

She is so cute!! How did she get so big so fast!! Don't you love those bumbo seats?!! They are the best ever!! Aiden loves his! She is absolutely adorable, Heather! We have got to get together again soon! She liking the daycare ok? Glad to be back at work?

Love ya, April

Anonymous said...

Ella, you get prettier and sweeter every picture I see of you. I like you sitting in the big girl seat. One of the songs your Mommy chose was "You Light Up My Life" and that was our song when she was little. Now "YOU" light up my life.
I am so happy your Mommy is doing this blog. I love it and you. GranAnn

eathanas said...

I just stumbled across your blog page, and I love seing your precious family! Ella is so cute, and I am glad to hear that all is well in the Marx household! Many blessings in 2008! emily mitchell athanas