Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Quick Update!!

I'm going to give a quick update on the Marks Family!! Ella is doing great. She is now rolling over, smiling constantly, laughing, and has developed an anxiety around people other than Tyler and I and her teachers. I asked Ella's teacher today where we went wrong and she assured me that all children go through this period (I just didn't think it would start at almost 5 months).

Tyler and I are wonderful. We are still anxiously awaiting March 20, 2008 which is Match Day. Please keep us in your prayers wherever direction the Lord may lead us.

Here are some new pictures that we have taken of Ella and our family recently:



Bathtime!!!




Ella w/Pops & Bug




Admiring Myself!!




Papa & Ella




Ella's Coat her cousin
Sarah made her!!

3 comments:

laura said...

the bottom picture of ella in her coat and hat is PRECIOUS!!

the Sandbergs said...

cute, cute pics!!!

The Kosko Family said...

what??? you have a blog???? HOW am i just now discovering this?????

look at your precious, precious baby girl! she is darling....

so happy i finally found you!
kendy